Guardian Catholic's Early Learning program is a full day program that provides a high-quality early childhood education that addresses all areas of child development. The program provides a safe, nurturing, faith based and up-to date learning environment that includes:
- An academic setting from 8-11:30 with a wraparound program until 2:55 p.m.
- Instruction by certified teachers and teacher aides who work from lesson and activity plans
- Teachers and staff who regularly communicate with parents and guardians
- Teachers who frequently check children’s progress
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- A balance of play and structured activities that reflects current research on child development and a balance between individual, small group, and large group activities
- Foundational skills development in language, early literacy, and early math
- Learning activities and play which are purposeful and engaging
Helping children be prepared for school, as well as providing a safe, healthy and happy environment is our top priority.Guiding Stars of Duval has awarded our facility a high rating. This is an affirmation of our hard work and dedication in providing children high standards of quality education.
Financial assistance is available for all PK students.
Our mission is to help each student attain their potential through high quality Catholic education in a Christ-centered environment that inspires each of us to think, learn, achieve, pray and serve our communities.