- Each person possesses a God given dignity that is to be respected by all.
- Education is a collaborative effort and the shared responsibility of parents, students, school, and community.
- The Christian principles we teach will enable students to act justly, make responsible moral judgments, respect others, and fulfill their responsibilities as citizens in today’s global community.
- The celebration and teaching of the Catholic faith and traditions are integral to Catholic education.
- Prayer, worship, and service to others are essential for spiritual growth.
- The teaching and values of Jesus are integrated into all aspects of education.
- A school-wide approach to teaching responsibility and promoting discipline is our way to achieve a safe and civil school environment.
- Research based practices are essential for developing critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Teachers are committed to ongoing professional development and spiritual formation in order to provide the best teaching practices for our students in a Christ-centered environment.
- It is the role of the faculty and staff to create a learning environment that is responsive to the individual needs of students.
- On-going communication in a welcoming atmosphere leads to relationships that strengthen unity and community.
Our mission is to help each student attain their potential through high quality Catholic education in a Christ-centered environment that inspires each of us to think, learn, achieve, pray and serve our communities.